1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back."
please turn on the audio for this
i can’t believe kylie said that
Tim Burton received this handmade cake from his animation team and it’s basically the coolest shit ever.
People who think skinny people should just accept skinny shaming are rude af and need to stop
If you try to blow off how damaging thin shaming is I will slit your fucking throat
#when spiderman is deadpool for a moment
#Spiderman breaks the fourth wall a lot too # Its just Deadpool doesn’t HAVE a fourth wall
never have i seen a better sentence that sums them both up so well
#when spiderman is actually talking to the car thief that he just tied up behind him and not to the audience
it’s just like, why are there cat emojis for loads of emotions as well as normal humans emojis
like, when do i need to express these emotions… but as a cat
they’re not for you… they’re for ME